Toyota Hi-Lux & 4Runner (Diesel) 1979 – 1997 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Toyota Hi-Lux and 4Runner LN series 2WD & 4WD models.DOES NOT cover Turbo Models. DOES NOT Cover Petrol Engines.
- 2.2 litre (2188 cc) “L” SOHC 4 cylinder diesel
- 2.4 litre (2446 cc) “2L” SOHC 4 cylinder diesel
- 2.8 litre (2779 cc) “3L” SOHC 4 cylinder diesel.
Introductory Pages About this Manual; Introduction to the Toyota Hi-Lux & 4 Runner; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Recall Information; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Jacking and Towing; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
- Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Fuel and Exhaust Systems
- Charging and Starting Systems
- Pre-Heating System
- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Transfer Case
- Clutch and Driveline
- Suspension and Steering System (2 WD Models)
- Suspension and Steering System (4 WD Models)
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index.
Size: 168 Mb
Free download Toyota Hi-Lux & 4Runner Diesel 1979-1997 Haynes Repair Manual PDF