Peugeot 206 Petrol & Diesel 2002 – 2009 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback, Estate (SW) & Coupe Cabriolet, Including Special / Limited Editions. (Covers major mechanical features of Van).
DOES NOT cover GTi 180 models.
Petrol Engines Covered:
- 1.1 litre (1124cc 8-valve) TU1 SOHC 4 cylinder
- 1.4 litre (1360cc 8-valve) TU3 SOHC 4 cylinder
- 1.4 litre (1360cc 16-valve) ET3J4 DOHC 4 cylinder
- 1.6 litre (1587cc 8-valve) TU5 SOHC 4 cylinder
- 2.0 litre (1997cc 16-valve) EW10J4 DOHC 4 cylinder
Diesel Engines Covered:
- 1.4 litre (1398cc 8-valve) DV4TD HDi SOHC 4 cylinder turbo-diesel
- 2.0 litre (1997cc 8-valve) DW10TD HDi SOHC 4 cylinder turbo-diesel
DOES NOT cover 1.6 litre 16 Valve petrol engine.
DOES NOT cover 1.6 litre HDi or 1.9 litre diesel engines.
- General Information
- Routine maintenance and servicing – petrol models
- Routine maintenance and servicing – diesel models
- SOHC Petrol engine in-car repair procedures
- DOHC 1.4 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
- DOHC 2.0 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
- Diesel engine in-car repair procedures
- Engine removal and overhaul procedures
- Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
- Fuel and exhaust systems – petrol models
- Fuel and exhaust systems – diesel models
- Emission control systems
- Starting and charging systems
- Ignition system – petrol models
- Pre-heating system – diesel engine models
- Manual transmission
- Automatic transmission
- Braking system
- Suspension and steering systems
- Bodywork and fittings
- Body electrical systems
Haynes manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1960 Haynes has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Haynes the world leader in automotive repair information.
Size: 102.9 Mb
Free download Peugeot 206 Petrol & Diesel 2002 – 2009 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual