The MINI Cooper, Cooper S, Clubman (R55, R56, R57) 2007-2013 Service Manual is a comprehensive source of service information and specifications for MINI Cooper models from 2007 to 2013 (Mk II).
The aim throughout this manual has been simplicity, clarity and completeness, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you’re a professional or a do-it-yourself MINI owner, this manual will help you understand, care for and repair your car.
- R55 (Clubman)
- R56 (Hardtop)
- R57 (Convertible)
- Cooper: 1.6 liter normally aspirated engine (engine codes N12, N16)
- Cooper S: 1.6 liter turbocharged engine (engine codes N14, N18)
- Manual: 6-speed Getrag (GS6-55BG for Cooper, GS6-53BG for Cooper S)
- Automatic: 6-speed with Agitronic, Aisin (GA6F21WA)
- General Data and Maintenance
- Steering and Brakes
- Body Equipment
- Electrical System
- Equipment and Accessories
Bentley manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Bentley has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Bentley the world leader in automotive repair information.
Size: 115.7 Mb
Free download Mini Cooper R55, R56, R57 2007-2013 Service Manual PDF