Honda Accord / Prelude 1996 – 2000 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers 1996-2000 Honda Accord and Honda Prelude automobiles, U.S. and Canadian models.
Introduction: About This Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Buying Parts; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Conversion Factors; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Safety First; Troubleshooting
- Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions And Engine Control Systems
- Suspension And Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Chilton manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1910 Chilton has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Chilton the world leader in automotive repair information.
Size: 98.1 Mb
Free download Honda Accord Prelude 1996-2000 Chilton Repair Manual PDF