The Alfa 164 CarDisc CD is a CD containing images of the original factory publications. This one CD includes the factory shop manuals, owners manuals, sales brochures, factory publicity photos, technical specifications, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, photo gallery, Alfa Romeo Heritage Video and 4 Instructional Videos.
This CD covers the Alfa 164 Sedans having the 3.0 liter V6 engines. The 12 valve and the 24 valve, 3.0 liter V6 engines are both covered. These cars were produced from 1988 through 1996. The 4 cylinder, Turbo and the diesel engined cars are not covered in this CD.
The manuals on this CD are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format and can be viewed on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
You can browse the CD and simply print the pages you need, when you need it. If you are working on the cylinder head, simply print out the appropriate pages from the shop and parts manual and take the pages out to the garage with you. Get your greasy, grimy fingerprints on the pages and then simply throw them out when you are finished. If you are lucky enough to own one of these rare original publications you probably know that they have now become collector’s items. You can now maintain the condition and value of your original by keeping it on the shelf and using the pages printed from the CD.
The Alfa 164 CarDisc CD includes the following:
- Factory Shop manuals
- Owner’s manuals
- Numerous Sales Brochures, pamphlets & flyers
- Wiring Diagrams
- 164 Promotional Videos
- A short Alfa Romeo Heritage video
- Photo gallery showing Alfa Models from 1910 to 2004
- Special Tool Catalogs & Tooling Bulletins
- Technical Specifications & Characteristics Manuals
- Technical Service Bulletins
- Four different instructional Videos: Timing Belt Video (12 valve V6 only), Climate Control Stepper Motor
- Video, Airbag Codes Video and Column Switch Replacement Video
File: PDF ISO
Size: 321 Mb
Free download Alfa 164 CarDisc CD