Volvo 240 Series Petrol 1976 – 1993 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers 1976-1993 Volvo 240 Series, 2- and 4-door sedan and station wagon models with 2.1 litre or 2.3 litre Petrol engines (including turbo).
Models covered include:
- Volvo 240
- Volvo 242
- Volvo 244
- Volvo 245
Note: this manual DOES NOT include diesel engine information.
Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers. Buying Parts. Safety. Maintenance Techniques. Chemical And Lubricants, And More.
- Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
- 4-Cylinder Engine: B21A, B21F, B23F, B230F (Injected And Carbureted)
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions Control Systems
- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Clutch And Driveline
- Suspension And Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index.
Size: 128 Mb
Free download Volvo 240 Series Petrol 1976-1993 Haynes Service & Repair Manual PDF