Volkswagen VW Super Beetle, Beetle & Karmann Ghia (Type 1) 1970 – 1979 Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Beetles, Super Beetles, VW Convertibles and Karmann Ghias for the model years 1970 through 1979.
The 30 PICT-3, 34 PICT-3 and 34 PICT-4 carburetors are described in detail.
- Tune-up and oil change: specifications and procedures for models, up through the latest 1979 cars.
- Troubleshooting, replacing or repairing electrical system components, including complete wiring diagrams.
- Troubleshooting and repair of the electronic fuel injection system used on 1975 and later models.
- Troubleshooting, repairing and rebuilding the clutch, manual transmission and Automatic Stick Shift.
- Rebuilding the carburetor – including the 1974 California-only carburetor.
- Rebuilding disc and drum brakes.
- Rebuilding the front axle and steering gearbox.
- Strut front suspension for the Super Beetle and Convertible-including the suspension modifications of 1974 through 1979 models, and the rack and pinion steering of 1975 and later models.
- Spark advance curves for distributors-including the latest types.
- Emission controls-including 1974 through 1979 exhaust gas recirculation systems.
- Fuel System
- Transmission and Rear Axle
- Body and Frame
- Brakes and Wheels
- Front Axle
- Electrical System
- Strut Front Suspension
- Automatic Stick Shift
- Lubrication and Maintenance
- Fuel Injection
Bentley manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Bentley has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Bentley the world leader in automotive repair information.
Size: 200 Mb
Free download Volkswagen Super Beetle, Beetle, Karmann Ghia Service Repair Manual PDF