Toyota RAV4 Repair Manual 1996 – 2002 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers U.S. and Canadian models of this popular SUV.
Toyota RAV4 models are powered by EFI inline four-cylinder engines coupled to either a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transaxles.
Introduction: About This Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Buying Parts; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Conversion Factors; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Safety First; Troubleshooting
- Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
- Engine And Overhaul Procedures
- Engines 2000 and earlier: 2.0 litre 3S-FE DOHC
- Engines 2001 and later: 2.0 litre 1AZ-FE, 2.4L 2AZ-FE DOHC
- Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions Control Systems
- 5-Speed Manual Transaxle
- 4-Speed Automatic Transaxle
- Brakes; ABS
- Suspension And Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Chilton manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1910 Chilton has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Chilton the world leader in automotive repair information.
Size: 124.1 Mb
Free download Toyota RAV4 1996-2002 Chilton Service & Repair Manual PDF