Toyota Corolla 2003 – 2005 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers U.S. and Canadian versions of four-door sedan models with transversely-mounted inline, 4-cylinder, fuel-injected engines. Models covered by this manual come equipped with either a 5-speed manual transaxle or a 4-speed automatic transaxle.
Note: this manual DOES NOT include information specific to XRS models.
Introduction: About This Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Buying Parts; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Conversion Factors; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Safety First; Troubleshooting
- Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
- 1.8 litre DOHC (1ZZ-FE) Engine
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions And Engine Control Systems
- 5-Speed Manual Transaxle
- 4-Speed Automatic Transaxle
- Brakes, ABS
- Suspension And Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Size: 117.7 Mb
Free download Toyota Corolla 2003- 005 Chilton Service & Repair Manual PDF