Toyota Camry 1997 – 2002 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the Toyota Camry SXV20 & MCV20 models from 1997 to 2002.
- 2.2 litre (2164 cc) “5S-FE” DOHC 4 cylinder petrol
- 3.0 litre (2995 cc) “1MZ-FE” DOHC V6 petrol
The “1MZ-FE“ engine is also used in Australian-market Avalon models and some Lexus ES300s sold here.
Introductory Pages About this Manual; Introduction to the Toyota Camry; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Fraction/Decimal/Millimeter Equivalents; Jacking and Towing; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
- Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
- 4 Cylinder Engine
- V6 Engine
- General Engine overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning
- Fuel and Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions & Engine Control Systems
- Manual Transaxle
- Automatic Transaxle
- Clutch & Driveaxles
- Suspension and Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1960 Haynes has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Haynes the world leader in automotive repair information.
Size: 154.6 Mb
Free download Toyota Camry 1997-2002 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual PDF