Pontiac Fiero 1984 – 1988 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers all models.
Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, And More.
- Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
- 4-Cylinder Engine
- V6 Engine
- Engine And Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions Control Systems
- Manual Transaxle
- Automatic Transaxle
- Clutch And Driveaxles
- Suspension And Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1960 Haynes has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Haynes the world leader in automotive repair information.
Size: 109 Mb
Free download Pontiac Fiero 1984-1988 Haynes Service & Repair Manual PDF