This service manual has been prepared primarily for the purpose of assisting service personnel in providing effective service and maintenance of the model 160 & 61 series.
This manual includes procedures for maintenance, adjustments, removal and installation, disassembly and assembly of components, and trouble-shooting.
All information, illustrations and specifications contained in this manual are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. If your vehicle differs from the specifications contained in this manual, consult your NISSAN/DATSUN dealer for information.
HOW TO USE THIS MANUAL
- This Service Manual is designed as a guide for servicing vehicles.
- This manual is divided into 21 sections and deals with the engine, chassis, body and the electric system.
- This manual does not include material on the diesel engine. For information concerning the diesel engine, please refer to the following manual.
- NISSAN/DATSUN SERVICE MANUAL MODEL SD SERIES DIESEL ENGINE
- A QUICK REFERENCE INDEX is provided on the first page. Refer to this index along with the index of the particular section you wish to consult.
- The first page of each section lists the contents and gives the page numbers for the respective topics. SERVICE
- DAT A AND SPECIFICATIONS are contained in each section.
- TROUBLE DIAGNOSES AND CORRECTIONS are also included in each section. This feature of the manual lists the likely causes of trouble and recommends the appropriate corrective actions to be taken.
- A list of SPECIAL SERVICE TOOLS is included in each section. The special service tools are designed to assist you in performing repair safely, accurately and quickly.
- The measurements given in this manual are primarily expressed with the SI unit (International System of Unit), and alternately expressed in the metric system and in the yard/pound system.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- ENGINE MECHANICAL
- ENGINE LUBRICATION & COOLING SYSTEMS
- ENGINE FUEL
- EMISSION CONTROL SYSTEM
- ENGINE REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- ENGINE CONTROL, FUEL & EXHAUST SYSTEMS
- MANUAL TRANSMISSION
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- PROPELLER SHAFT & DIFFERENTIAL CARRIER
- FRONT AXLE & FRONT SUSPENSION
- REAR AXLE & REAR SUSPENSION
- BRAKE SYSTEM— STEERING SYSTEM
- BODY & FRAME
- HEATER & AIR CONDITIONER
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- SPECIAL EQUIPMENT
Size: 529 Mb
Free download Nissan Model 160 & 61 Series Service Repair Manual PDF