Mitsubishi Galant 1994 – 2010 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers 1994-2010 Mitsubishi Galant front-wheel drive (FWD), 4-door sedans, all models.
These cars are available with a 2.4 litre DOHC 4-cylinder engine, and 3.0 litre or 3.8 litre V6 engines (including MIVEC). Power is transmitted to the front wheels via either a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transaxle.
Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, And More.
- Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
- Engine And Overhaul Procedures
- 2.4 litre DOHC 4-cylinder Engine
- 3.0 litre V6 engine (2003 and earlier models)
- 3.8 litre V6 engine (2004 and later models, incl. MIVEC)
- Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions Control Systems
- 5-Speed Manual Trasaxle
- 4-Speed Automatic Transaxle
- Brakes, ABS
- Suspension And Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index.
Size: 91.1 Mb
Free download Mitsubishi Galant 1994-2010 Haynes Service Repair Manual PDF