Mitsubishi 4G6 and 4G6-EW Engine Factory Workshop Repair Manual PDF Free Download
Mitsubishi GDI 4G6 series engine service manual and repair manual. Get all service manuals for free. 1991-1992 Mitsubishi 4G6 Gasoline Engine Service Manual
Also known as Mitsubishi Sirius Engine, Mitsubishi 4G6 is a line of Mitsubishi gasoline powered series engine that have several variants and applied in several Mitsubishi cars:
The variants are as follows:
- Mitsubishi 4G61 1.6L mated with SOHC or DOHC, MPI or ECFI and also sometimes come with a turbocharger. 4G61 also is derived to Mitsubishi 4G61T.
- Mitsubishi 4G62 1.8L a SOHC, mated with carburetor, MPI or ECI Turbo.
- Mitsubishi 4G63 2.0L, SOHC or DOHC and also available in a turbo version 4G63T.
- Mitsubishi 4G64 2.4L, 8 valve SOHC or 16 valve DOHC, either with MPFi or GDi.
- Mitsubishi 4G67 1.8L 16V DOHC.
- Mitsubishi 4G69 2.4L SOHC and uses a Multipoint Fuel Injection system it also employs a MIVEC VVT technology.
- Mitsubishi 4G6 series is applied to these following cars: Mitsubishi Grandis, Mitsubishi Lancer, Mitsubishi Outlander, Mitsubishi Galant, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Hyundai Elantra, Mitsubishi Sapporo, Mitsubishi Delica/Van, Mitsubishi L200, Mitsubishi Mighty Max , Hyundai Grandeur, Mitsubishi Chariot, Mitsubishi Magna, etc.
Mitsubishi 4G6 Gasoline Engine Service Manual covers the following chapters:
- SPECIAL TOOLS
- DRIVE BELT AND TIMING BELT (SINGLE CAMSHAFT ENGINE)
- DRIVE BELT AND TIMING BELT (DOUBLE CAMSHAFT ENGINE)
- INTAKE MANIFOLD
- EXHAUST MANIFOLD AND WATER PUMP
- ROCKER ARMS AND CAMSHAFT (SINGLE CAMSHAFT ENGINE)
- CAMSHAFTS AND ROCKER ARMS (DOUBLE CAMSHAFT ENGINE)
- ROCKER ARMS AND ROCKER SHAFTS (SINGLE CAMSHAFT ENGINE)
- CYLINDER HEAD AND VALVES (SINGLE CAMSHAFT ENGINE)
- CYLINDER HEAD AND VALVES (DOUBLE CAMSHAFT ENGINE)
- FRONT CASE, SILENT SHAFT AND OIL PAN
- PISTON AND CONNECTING ROD
- CRANKSHAFT, FLYWHEEL AND DRIVE PLATE
- CYLINDER BLOCK
Size: 24.8 Mb
Free download Mitsubishi 4G6 and 4G6-EW Engine Factory Workshop Repair Manual PDF