Mazda MX-5 1989 – 2005 Haynes Owners Service and Repair Manual covers Mazda MX-5 Marks 1, 2 and ‘2.5’ (NA and NB Series).
- DOES NOT cover Mark 3 (NC Series) or automatic transmission
- DOES NOT fully cover imported models badged Eunos.
Petrol Engines Covered:
- 1.6 litre (1597cc) normally-aspirated engine
- 1.8 litre (1840cc) normally-aspirated engine
DOES NOT cover turbocharged engines.
- Tune-Up and Routine Maintenance
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Fuel and Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions and Engine Control Systems
- Manual Transmission
- Transfer Case
- Clutch and Driveline
- Suspension and Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical Systems
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1960 Haynes has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Haynes the world leader in automotive repair information.
Size: 49.8 Mb
Free download Mazda MX-5 1989-2005 Haynes Service and Repair Manual PDF