Jeep Grand Cherokee 1993 – 2004 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers ZJ and WJ series, all models except diesel.
- 4.0 litre (242 cubic inches) 6 Cylinder
- 4.7-litre (287 cubic inches) OHC V8
- 5.2 litre (318 cubic inches) Pushrod V8
- 5.9 litre (360 cubic inches) pushrod V8
Transmissions Covered: 5 Speed Manual Transmission
A variety of Automatic Transmissions depending on engine fitted.
Note: The manual recommends that all transmission overhaul and repair be carried out by a transmission specialist.
- Tune Up and Routine Maintenance
- Six Cylinder Engines
- 5.2 litre and 5.9 litre V8 Engines
- 4.7 litre V8 Engine
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning
- Fuel and Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions and Engine Control Systems
- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Transfer Case
- Clutch and Drivetrain
- Suspension and Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index.
Size: 91 Mb
Free download Jeep Grand Cherokee 1993-2004 Haynes Repair Manual PDF