Jeep CJ 1945 – 1970 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers all US and Canadian models of 1945-1970 Jeep CJ Series including CJ-2A, CJ-3A, CJ-3B, CJ-5, and CJ-6.
Introduction: About This Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Buying Parts; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Conversion Factors; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Safety First; Troubleshooting
- Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
- Engine And Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions Control Systems
- Suspension And Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Size: 99.8 Mb
Free download Jeep CJ 1945-1970 Chilton Owners Service Repair Manual PDF