Hyundai Excel, Accent 1986 – 2009 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models indicated.
Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers. Buying Parts. Safety. Maintenance Techniques. Chemical And Lubricants, And More.
- Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
- 1.5 litre Single Overhead Camshaft (SOHC) 4-cylinder engine
- 1.5 litre Dual Overhead Camshaft (DOHC) 4-cylinder engine
- 1.6 litre Dual Overhead Camshaft (DOHC) 4-cylinder engine
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions Control Systems
- 4-Speed Manual Transaxle
- 5-Speed Manual Transaxle
- 3-Speed Automatic Transaxle
- 4-Speed Automatic Transaxle
- Clutch And Driveaxles
- Suspension And Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Size: 97.5 Mb
Free download Hyundai Excel, Accent 1986-2009 Haynes Repair Manual PDF