Mazda 121 & Ford Festiva 1987 – 1997 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Ford Festiva WA, WB & WD series from 1991 to 1997, and the similar Mazda 121 Front Wheel Drive models from 1987 to 1990 with the following engines:
- 1.1 litre (1139cc) “B3”
- 1.3 litre (1323 cc) “B3”
- 1.5 litre (1498 cc) “B5”
- Please Note: Includes Carburettor and MPFI (Multi point Fuel Injection) models.
- Please Note: DOES NOT cover the “Bubble” shaped (also known as the DB series in Australia) model 121.
- Please also note: DOES NOT cover the Mazda 121 DW models either.
About this Manual; Introduction to the Ford Festiva / Mazda 121; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Jacking and Towing; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
- Tune Up and Routine Maintenance
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Fuel and Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emission and Engine Control Systems
- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Clutch and Drivetrain
- Suspension and Steering Systems
- Chasis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagram
Haynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index.
Size: 78.5 Mb
Free download Ford Festiva 1991 – 1997 & Mazda 121 1987 – 1990 Haynes Repair Manual