BMW 3-Series 2006 – 2010 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
- BMW 325i, 2006
- BMW 325xi, 2006
- BMW 328i, 2007-2010
- BMW 328xi, 2007-2010
- BMW 330i, 2006
- BMW 330xi, 2006
Models covered by this manual are built on the E90, E91 and E93 chassis, available in Sedan, Sports Wagon, coupe and convertible bodies.
US models are powered by six-cylinder 3.0L inline, DOHC, non-turbo gasoline engines. Optional AWD is also covered by this manual.
Note: this manual DOES NOT include information on M3 models, turbocharged or diesel engines, or 2006 models incl. 352Ci/330Ci Coupe and Convertible, based on the E46 platform. Convertible or rollover protection system info is not covered by this book.
- Vehicle Identification Numbers.
- Buying Parts.
- Maintenance Techniques.
- Chemical And Lubricants, And More.
- Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
- 3.0l Dohc Six-Cylinder Engine
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions Control Systems
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- 6 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Transfer Case
- Clutch And Driveline
- Suspension And Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1960 Haynes has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Haynes the world leader in automotive repair information.
Size: 57.3 Mb
Free download BMW 3-Series 2006 – 2010 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual PDF