Audi A4 Petrol & Diesel 2001-2004 Haynes Service Repair Manual Covers: Saloon & Estate (Avant) (model range code B6), including special/limited editions. Also covers major mechanical features of Cabriolet.
DOES NOT cover Quattro or S4 models, or new Audi A4 range introduced in Europe in January 2005 and Australia in February 2005.
Petrol Engines Covered:
- 1.8 litre (1781 cc) DOHC 4 cylinder indirect injection turbo
- 2.0 litre (1984 cc) DOHC 4 cylinder indirect injection
- 2.0 litre (1984 cc) DOHC 4 cylinder direct “FSI” injection
Diesel Engine Covered:
- 1.9 litre (1896 cc) SOHC 4 cylinder direct injection turbo diesel
DOES NOT cover 1.6 litre or 6 Cylinder or V8 petrol engines.
DOES NOT cover 6 Cylinder diesel engines.
- General Information
- Routine Maintenance and Servicing – Petrol Models
- Routine Maintenance and Servicing – Diesel Models
- 1.8 And 2.0 Litre Indirect Injection Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
- 2.0 Litre Direct Injection Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
- Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
- Engine Removal and Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating and Ventilation Systems
- Fuel System – Indirect Petrol Injection Models
- Fuel System – Direct Petrol Injection (FSI) Models
- Fuel System – Diesel Models
- Emission Control and Exhaust Systems
- Starting and Charging Systems
- Ignition System – Petrol Engines
- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Multitronic Transmission
- Braking System
- Suspension and Steering Systems
- Bodywork and Fittings
- Body Electrical Systems
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1960 Haynes has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Haynes the world leader in automotive repair information.
Size: 68 Mb
Free download Audi A4 Petrol & Diesel 2001-2004 Haynes Service Repair Manual PDF